Skip bagging up all those leaves yourself and simply rake your leaves to the curb and have Envision vacuum them up!
Envision’s leaf removal trucks are equipped with a side-mounted vacuum designed to follow the curb and suction up long rows of leaves. (We even spray a light mist of water on the leaves to keep dust levels down during vacuuming!)
- Please blow or rake leaves into a long, narrow pile along the curb. The vacuum arm can reach 3-4 feet into the lawn area, so be sure to get them near the curb.
- The leaf row should be clear of any large objects, such as trees, bushes, fire hydrants, or light poles.
- Our recycling area and vacuum are designed for leaves only – please be sure your leaf row is clear of trash, rocks, large sticks, or other debris.
- Do not park vehicles in front of your leaf row on your collection day.
- Cost for the one-time leaf removal service is dependent on location.